Melissa joined the Sweat It London team as a consultant in the weeks prior to opening to design a comprehensive session format, recruit, train and develop the trainer team. Since launching in January, Melissa has joined the team as a permanent fixture as Head of Concept, Training & Development; working closely with the founder to build the brand, team and community.
- Design session concept and produce concept manuals for the training team.
- Deliver training to the founding team.
- Audition and train new trainers on an adhoc basis.
- Monitor session feedback and work with the trainers on their personal development.
- Develop new concepts and ideas for the studio to evolve.
- Work with studio team to grow brand community.